Tuesday, August 26, 2008

School-8th grade

I started school Yesterday! It is so fun so far! I like a lot of my classes! So first period i have english with my best friend aubrey and the coolest teacher in the whole world! Second i have FACS thats sewing and cooking aubreys in that class with me too! Third i have Algebra elementary its like the first step of algebra. Fourth i have History with a really cool teacher hes the football coach. Fifth i have Health, it is so boring and i hate the teacher! Sixth i have Science and that teacher is so boring he speaks quiet and very very very slow, it drives me insane!!! And then theres seventh.........my favorite class ever!! Its Woods. Thats because there are only four girls and twenty-three guys!!!!!!!!!! And a lot of them are sooooo HOT!!! One of my best friends is in there his name is Paul. He is soo cute, and Hilarious he always makes me laugh! Oh! And i have Second luch with aubrey it is so cool! Well thats all thats really been going on. Leave me a comment!

4 comments:

Hooper Fox's said...

Shaylee i like never see you at school do you have 2nd lunch? if yes you should come and hang with me!! and if you have 1st you should come see me in the office!! except for tomorrow cause i am going to cali!!
I LOVE YA!! luv mia

Mr. Fazzio said...

Wait a minute, I thought I was the coolest teacher in the world! How soon we get replaced. It's okay Shaylee, I still think you are great! Have a wonderful year.

aubs said...

shaylee i freakin love you! i can't belive he isn't answering his phone anyways- you da bomb!!!tehe:)

~kEnNeDy~ said...

aahhhhh man you make me sad i wish i had 1st lunch with you!!! do u have 1st lunch next sem.????