Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I got my hair dyed!

Yesterday i was down at my grandmas house, she lives in Bountiful. me and my mom slept over so i could be closer to Salt Lake. Because I was going to get my hair done by my aunt Janae! She is so talented! She is so good at what she does! She works at an amazing salon called Lunatic Fringe! Her and her salon have been on the news a couple of times! Anyways, so we get down there and i tell her i want my hair a darker brown with a noticeable color in it. She suggested a red color. I liked the idea of that so thats what she did. And my mom also got her roots blonder and trimed while i was waiting. Then we pulled out the aluminum foil and washed it. We went back to the chair and i loved it even though it was still wet! after she combed through it she cut some of it cause i needed a little bit of a trim. So she dryed it and straightened it and it looked sooo cute! Then she trimmed a little more! Here are the before and after pictures. Sorry the pictures aren't that good!!











BEFORE









AFTER
Leave me a comment!

5 comments:

Mackey Family said...

Holy Red Hair!!!
Just kidding I love it. You look so grown up, Stop it.
I love ya.

Angelee said...

Shay! I love you! You are such an amazing daughter and sister! I am proud to be your mom.

aubs said...

shaylee i love your hair!

Hooper Fox's said...

thats so cute!! i love it!

Unknown said...

Shaylee!! Your hair is so cute!!!