Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Family

My family is very important to me! There is my Parents. They work a lot so we can live in a nice home. My dad works the most. I love him so much he works for 12 hours a day. He's a mechanical engineer. My mom is going to be the new part-time secretary at a new school they just built called Quest academy. She has been on the computer for the last couple of weeks. She has to put in all the new kids and information into the computer. I love them so much! Sometimes i dont know if they know how much i love them! I can always turn to them when i need them. I dont know what i'd do without them! I'm so glad they're my parents!! I am the first born so its their first time raising a teenager. And so far they have done really good at it!! =)
Then i have a sister I love her too! Even though we have our differences and arguments I love her to death!! If i didn't have a sister it would not be fun at all because then i wouldn't have somebody to tell me if they like my outfit, and to go shopping with, and to tell her secrets and stuff. Life would be miserable without her!

I have twin brothers! They are so wild and crazy! They make life full of fun! They love to play outside with their friend Kelton. They are so daring they will go and smack bees nests down with rocks and hit it with sticks! Luckily neither one of them have gotten stung! They are also adventurous. We have a canal by our house and there is a huge pipe/tunnel type of thing. When the water is low and there is no water in it they crawl through it all the way to another opening but they cant get out that way so they have to go back through that tunnel and out the opening. It scared me to death! But now they're not allowed to. I'm glad! I love them to death! Anyways thats my family And i love em' to death! Write a comment i love to read them and know what you think!


1 comment:

Mackey Family said...

What a cute family. I love all of you guys!!