Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Nothing to talk about


Ya as you can see by the title i don't have a lot of things to talk about. Um............ I made a body pillow in FACS its HUGE!!! its just a body pillow but its big! And we have a football game this Friday we're playing Sandridge. Oh! and me and Aubrey made some rock pets. THey're awesome there was only meant to be one but there ended up being about nine. Ya so they're a rock pet family the Daddy's name is paul, the mommy's name is Ashlie, the teen's namedAubrey, the twins are Kaden and Kyler, the adopted baby's name is Sajah, theres a baby named Kaycie, and a boy named Skylar and a tiny newborn rock named Baby. They are such good pets you don't even have to feed them or clean up after them!! And they are sooo cute! heres a picture for proof

From Left to right: Paul, Ashlie, Aubrey, Kaden, Kyler, Sajah, Skylar, Kaycie, and Baby.

I recommend this pet to anyone who doesn't like to keep track of pets, feed them, or clean up after. Anyways i took my WOODS safety test today. It was pretty easy just a couple were a little tough. Leave me a comment!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

aubs said...

Shaylee, shaylee shaylee. i know my dad isn't bald but they don't have long hair for guys like my dad's. And you need to stop being so busy:( How are your pet rocks? Mine are good i still feel bad for jordan tho i mourn on his grave like every day jk. your awesome!
love your blood sister

Meemaw said...

Shaylee,
You are so cute and creative!! WOW I never thought about how nice it would be to have pets that you do not clean up after..hahah!
They are darling and so are you!
I can't wait to see your pillow next time I come over. Let me know if you win the game!!
I love you as always
Meemaw

aubs said...

Shaylee you need to update your blog:)
blood sister