Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Just something to post

I'm just posting this because nothing has happened lately. Umm......... okay i'll talk about school. So the other day in FACS there was a fight! It was sooo scary! They were fighting so bad they fell to the floor and one of them had scissors!!! I couldn't watch! Luckily neither of them were hurt that bad! And they haven't come back to school yet, even though it was only yesterday. And that pretty much all thats happened in school. And at church all of our presidency got taken out of young womens even the teachers!! its sooo sad today we have an activity and were having a picnic. I' gonna miss them all!! Oh and in tumbling i got my running round off three backhandsprings!!!!!!! It was sooo amazing!! And I switched studios to a way better one in I think Sunset. But all my dance friends are still at my old studio! Its sad cuz i don't have any friends in my new one. well kinda but not really. Hey leave me a comment i like to read what other people think!!

4 comments:

Meemaw said...

the fight at school sounds awful, I personally don't like to see a real fight. The TV makes them look not so bad but when you are actually there...not for me either.
Glad you are still blogging...i finally updated mine.
love you!

Hooper Fox's said...

hey shay. the fight at school sounds bad. do you know who the kids are?
Hey um... check out my family's blog..
love ya much MIA

Hall Family Memories said...

Hi Shaylo,
I love to read what you girls put on your blogs, you are all so funny. Thanks for being such a huge part of Aubs life, you mean so much to her and our family. Have a great week. Love ya
Mommy Hall

Mackey Family said...

Shay-
It seems like I haven't seen you in forever. I miss you guys! I too hate fights. Anyways always know that I love you!!