Saturday, November 1, 2008

I haven't posted anything forever!!

Sorry I haven't posted anything for a while! Oh and the post thats titled " I haven", please ignore I messed up and don't know how to delete it. Anyways today I went and saw High School Musical 3! It was WAY better than i expected. Some parts were really cheesy but overall it was pretty good. I went with my Meemaw, Mom, Aunt Melinda, aunt Janae, and my sister. And we went and ate at Rumbi's Island grill. And if this quarter in school I get all A's and it equals a 4.0 gpa level I get unlimited texting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How freakin awesome is that! I have Straight A's and two A+'s with the exception of an A- that one of my teachers needs to take care of. I'm soo excited. And for Halloween I went and stayed at my friend aubreys house. We watched a freaky but lame show called "The Boogeyman" it was sooo scary at some parts! I felt bad for Aubs dad cuz he had to deal with our screaming and stuff. So ya leave me a comment!

2 comments:

aubs said...

hey shay! thanks for comeing over on halloween! that was a blast and i loved making that meter on the big board!lol! i cant belive you think my uncle is hott! I saw a movie called house of wax the other day i loved it. it is pretty scary but it is rated R. Zac Efron is hott!teehee
luv ya
love, aubs

Meemaw said...

I missed you on Halloween but i did have a blast going to see high school musical. you forgot that your mom got us all pins that we had to wear on our jackets....it was actually so much fun! I love being with you. love you